* Remove all clutter from the house: Are counter tops free and clear?
* Have you removed unnecessary furniture throughout the house?
* Remove the art gallery and coupon collection from the refrigerator.
Check the bathrooms:
* Are the surfaces clean and clear?
* Are shower curtains and doors hung properly?
* Is the flooring clean and fresh?
* Are towels neatly hung?
Check the walls:
• Is paint and wallpaper fresh and clean?
* Are the walls free from holes?
* Are there any colors or objects on the walls that need to be removed?
Check the floors:
•Is the carpet clean and free from stains?
* Are hard surface floors clean and free from stains?
Check windows and window coverings:
* Are all the windows clean?
* Are draperies and blinds clean?
* Are there any signs that this is a pet’s home?
* Be sure to clean and remove kitty litter, pet toys and bedding.
* How’s the aroma? Try to air out the home prior to showings.
* If air freshener is necessary, use well before showings as a consideration to those with allergies.